A warm welcome to you and your furry friend
There's no need to book a dog sitter whilst you're away...
We love dogs and we understand that they can make great travel companions.
In order for you to have a pawfect stay with us we ask that you read the below:
1. Due to potential disturbances to other guests, such as barking, we ask that where possible pets are not left unattended in guest rooms.
1a. Should this be unavoidable, please ensure that the ‘’Pet in Room’’ door hanger provided is displayed on the outside of the bedroom door and that Front Office has been notified. Any disturbances must be curtailed to safeguard all of our guest’s right to privacy and a peaceful stay.
2. Regretfully, the hotel prohibits the presence of pets in any of the hotel’s health club and dining area, but are welcome in beverage or lounge venues as long as pets are on the lead. Naturally, this exclusion does not apply to assistance dogs.
3. When outside of your guest room, pets must be on a short leash or in a pet carrier.
4. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet whilst both in the hotel and within its immediate vicinity, such as outside the hotel’s entrance. You must provide your own refuse bags.
5. Please contact the hotel’s Housekeeping Department to co-ordinate daily room, cleaning-service. It is often far more convenient for you and your pet to have this whilst you and your pet are out of the room.
5a. If your pet is in the room while your room is being serviced by a member of the hotel team, they must be caged and supervised by the guest.
6. A £20.00 charge will be posted to your room account per pet per night.
7. You are responsible for any and all property damage and/or personal injuries resulting from your pet. The hotel reserves the right to charge you an amount to your account with any repairs and damages caused by your pet.
8. Hotel can only allow guests to bring up to a maximum of 2 pets per room to the hotel. A pet refers to either a cat or dog that weighs no more than 75lbs or 34kg.
9. The guest needs to confirm that the pet has all required and up-to-date vaccinations and inoculations and does not have any contagious illnesses or diseases.
10. If the hotel determines in its sole discretion that the pet is objectionable to other guests, it is the responsibility of the owner to make immediate arrangements to house the pet outside of the hotel.
11. Should you have any questions, or need clarification on these policies, please do not hesitate to contact the Duty Manager.
Thank you fur choosing the Doubletree by Hilton Stratford Upon Avon.